The Gardener’s Tray Large
4 in stock
Gardener’s Tray designed with the kitchen gardener in mind. Featuring a unique pattern with striking Kohl Rabi. Perfect for carrying food and drinks between the kitchen and garden.
An original piece from Emma’s most recent collection, ‘HomeGrown’. Launched at RHS Chelsea Flower Show, September 2021.
Use the Gardener’s Tray as a modern trug for collecting home grown bounty or gift to someone that enjoys tea in the shed. Kitchen Gardeners will love the organic pattern and this vibrant, eye catching design.
The vintage shape and striking look of this tray makes it a great artwork to enjoy in your kitchen when not in use. Pair with the smaller Gardener’s Trays to mix and match your serve.
Emma’s HomeGrown design collection also includes the Splashback pattern, Bright Lights, inspired by that chard variety.
as featured in: REAL HOMES Magazine, Country Homes & Interiors Magazine, The Metro Newspaper, House Beautiful
- 44cm x 33cm
- Made from responsibly sourced birch veneer
- Dispatched within 3-5 working days (Royal Mail 2nd Class). Select ‘Express Delivery’ at the checkout to receive items within 1-2 working days.
- Free U.K.Delivery on all orders over £50.00
- To order from outside the U.K. please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quotation
- Eco-Friendly. Sent in gift-ready yellow compostable tissue paper; sustainable protective paper wrap and good quality used boxes where possible
- Gift? Write a message on your order at the checkout and we will include a handwritten note in the parcel, on one of Emma’s signature designed cards.