With seasonal festivities just around the corner, here are our top Christmas tablescaping ideas using gorgeous glassware as the focus. It’s so easy to create a table to wow and welcome your guests and set the scene for your festive gathering.
1. Use different designs for a curated look to add interest and variety to your tablescape. Emma’s glassware is available in Silver Birch, Meadow and Floral patterns. Set of 6 Flutes in any of the designs, £54.
2. Create height, drop and interest by including tall flutes for festive fizz, classic wine glasses and water tumblers along with cocktail filled carafes to mix things up. Don’t forget a vase full of seasonal flowers to set everything off. Silver Birch Vase £32.
More Christmas tablescaping ideas…
3. Add warmth and vibrancy with Emma’s vintage inspired crystal glassware which has really been in demand this year. Complement with a scattering of baubles for a colourful Christmas table. Set of 2 Crystal Tumblers £50.
4. Create a cosy scene outside with port filled tumblers, candles and Emma’s inviting patterned trays. They make the perfect serve for cheese, especially a nice little Gardener’s Tray in cabbage and/or chard. Don’t forget the blankets.
5. Party trick! Coat the rim of your glasses in lemon and dip in sugar for some fun. Add jazzy paper straws or edible flowers. Set of 6 Silver Birch Tumblers £42. Or really show off the beautiful patterns on Emma Britton glassware with a colourful cocktail, like this one with a slice of orange in a Meadow Hi Ball, £32 for a set of 4.