We have an amazing rare opportunity to own a free splashback
Do you have a beautiful interior in need of a glass splashback on a budget? Are you re-designing a stunning bathroom or a quirky kitchen? Because if any of the above apply, Emma Britton Decorative Glass is looking for a contemporary location to photoshoot the new ‘Plant Life in Blush’ design.
Plant Life in Blush
Plant Life in Blush is a modern glass splashback design featuring Peace Lily, Oxalis Triangularis and Pilea on a contemporary blush ground from Emma’s new GLASSHOUSE Collection. This design is perfect for house plant lovers or those who want the green-fingered aesthetic without the hard work. If you are looking for a new glass splashback for a stylish kitchen or bathroom, this is the perfect opportunity to own a piece of designer work at a discount.
- Size must be a minimum of 1020mm wide x 620mm high.
- Up to 2m in length is free of charge (longer lengths are charged for the extra amount, max height is 1.2m)
- Socket cut-outs and edge cut-outs are charged at the usual rate.
- Survey, installation and delivery are all charged at the usual rate.
- Must be completed before November 2018.
- Must be happy to have their completed project professionally shot upon completion of installation. Images will be used on social media, in magazines and on the Emma Britton website.
- Quirky, eclectic kitchens and bathrooms considered as well as sleek, white modern spaces.
- Photography by Yvonne Lishman Photography.
To apply simply send a photograph or digital design of your proposed kitchen or bathroom space to email@example.com with the subject ‘Plant Life in Blush Opportunity’ in the title.
Applications are open to interior designer projects and kitchen & bathroom showrooms, as well as individual private homes. Interiors must complement the ‘Plant life in Blush’ to be seriously considered and, consequently, the interior considered best suited to the design will be chosen as the winner. UK Applicants only, judges decision is final.
Feel free to get in touch to request a quotation for chargeable factors.
Closing Date: September 17th 2018