Pink Geo in Cherry
Pink Geo in Cherry is a warm splashback, with a geometric design. It gives a similar effect to tiles but without the need to grout! The pink and wood effect ground is a contemporary colour way which works well paired with clean white spaces or inky dark blues, greens and greys.
Emma’s modern geometric hand design creating this warm splashback is great for a graphic but decorative look. It offers a repeat pattern perfect along worktops and for behind cookers and sinks. The Geo pattern is also available in another 16 colourways, from Emma’s Maple Collection.
- Each geometric shape is 18cm in diameter.
- Pattern Repeat: 56cm x 56cm horizontal.
- This is one of Emma’s favourite designs inspired by Lace.
- The cost of a sample is refunded against your order.
- Please send Emma your dimensions if you would like a quote. All splashbacks are made to order and are tailored to fit your specific measurements. All Emma Britton splashbacks are made in Britain using toughened glass and and hand finished to industry standard.
- Shipping to the United States and Canada is now available.
Emma’s Maple collection is designed to be mixed and matched, try pairing with an alternative colour way to give your interior a unique look, from upstand, cooker splashback, sink splashback or windowsill. Using different but complementary splashback designs in glass throughout your kitchen will create an overall look that is coherent and unique.
There are now 6 splashback design collections from which you can choose your perfect pattern.Contact for Quote