Green Geo in Grey
From feature splashback to windowsill and up-stand, this contemporary, geometric design is a tile style splashback that looks great in today’s modern kitchens and bathrooms. This is a popular tile style splashback design is inspired by lace for a similar effect without the need to grout. So much easier to clean than tiles!
Emma’s modern geometric hand design is great for a graphic but decorative look, offering a repeat pattern perfect along worktops and for behind cookers and sinks.
From Emma’s Maple collection is designed to be mixed and matched, try pairing with an alternative colour way to give your interior a unique look, from upstand, cooker splashback, sink splashback or windowsill.
Using different complementary splashback designs in glass throughout your kitchen will create an overall look that is coherent and unique.
- Each shape is 18cm in diameter. This can work well as an upstand in 18cm.
- Pattern Repeat: 56cm x 56cm horizontal.
- The cost of a sample is refunded against your order.
- Please send Emma your dimensions if you would like a quote. All splashbacks are made to order and are tailored to fit your specific measurements. All Emma Britton splashbacks are made in Britain using toughened glass and and hand finished to industry standard.
- Shipping to the United States and Canada available.